Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Another Year Gone By

I can't believe the end of 2011 is in sight! Didn't get to do as many shows as we'd hoped, but had some success at the ones we did. Olive finished her Championship in September by going Best Of Variety at the MHBTC supported entry under breeder judge Bob Myall. I'd post the photo, but the never sent it, so you can see this blurry cell pic instead:



Copper started the year at the 4 day Denver cluster, going BOV all 4 days! She didn't have any luck in the group until October when she went Group 2 under Jon Cole, and the following day Group 4 under Mrs. Kniola:





On August 25th, we lost our Ivy, Ch. Lionheart's Right As Rain, at the age of 13. Nothing can ever replace my sweetest girl. I miss her terribly. It is true, they are never with us long enough.




I'm looking forward to 2012, as I have very exciting plans for breeding Copper! I'll update when things are a go, sometime in March!
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

No comments: